Boy, 7, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire while he and his friend played with matches

Boy, 7, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire while he and his friend played with matches


A seven-year-old boy died after mistakenly setting himself alight when he and a friend were playing with matches and petrol.



Kaisen Dam and a nine-year-old friend who hasn't been named were playing by a metal fence in an alleyway by their homes in Utah, USA.



The friends were heard screaming as Kaisen tragically caught fire, which rapidly spread to his petrol-splashed body.







Latest Post
Tags